

Last year you felt somewhat distanced from all the fame, do you still feel that way?
I’ve been working in England and it’s the polar opposite of America, so I’ve felt like I have a normal life again. But yes, I’m beginning to wonder if I’m holding onto something that is gone now, or if I’m not taking fame very well.
Can you still go to a bar for a beer?
I have to go to weird places where I know people won’t recognize me. The other day at a pub the waitress told me “You look just like the guy from Twilight, you could be his brother”. It was hilarious.
Does your fame affect your family?
Occasionally my sisters have their Facebook pages hacked, but that is the only disadvantage so far. Mom still calls me everyday and asks me about all the gossip she reads about me. Everything they write is disstorted, and I don’t want to PR my family. Even then I still feel very free.
About The Runaways, Cine Premiere writes a small blurb on the production of the movie They have no release date for the movie in Mexico.
Source
`Robstenfan
0 comments:
Post a Comment