Sunday, May 2, 2010

The ‘K’ Factor: Snuggling Up With Kellan


Taylor Blue back again. I know it’s been a while but I promise this ‘K’ Factor will be worth the wait. I have really had time to reflect on the obsession I have of Kellan and now that I’ve read what was recently written in People magazine I have to say that it’s much worse now. Well maybe obsession seems like the wrong word but for today I will go with it. I mean if i wasn’t obsessed with him would I be writing here? I appreciate everything Kellan. Everything.
I love horror movies (and he’s in Nightmare on Elm Street), I also love romantic comedies. Especially P.S. I Love You. Now People magazine said that was the last movie he watched that he was a sap for. Now that makes me swoon so bad! How could you not think that is adorable? I can see myself snuggling on the couch watching P.S. I Love You and crying my eyes out hiding. I mean that movie made me cry! I wonder if he has ever did a treasure hunt like that for anyone. I know I would love to organize one for him. I know what the final prize would be at the end too. Okay, maybe that is a bit obvious.
They also said that he preferred hugs when you greet him. Now THAT I can do. There really isn’t anything that can compare to hugs. I have always liked them better too. They are much more personal than a lot of things. So the next time I see him (as if I’ve seen him once yet) I’m going to give Kellan a huge hug!
Until next time…
source
`Robstenfan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Twilight Ninjas Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Pop Template designed by Ipiet's Blogger Template