Thursday, June 17, 2010

Jackson Rathbone: Kung Fu Kid!

Jackson Rathbone: Kung Fu Kid!Jackson Rathbone and Seychelle Gabriel look out from inside a palace in this new look from The Last Airbender.
The 25-year-old actor recently dished to MTV about how his kung-fu training for Airbender actually helped him with Eclipse. Jackson shared, “I play characters [who are] a lot of the wars and a lot of the fight scenes. So, I did two months of kung-fu training for The Last Airbender and then that actually parlayed really well going into Eclipse, so I had all the background training.”
He continued, “And then I did more fight training in Eclipse, so I consider myself fairly well-trained — for film, at least. Don’t come up to me on the street and try and fight me!”
source 
~Robstenfan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Twilight Ninjas Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Pop Template designed by Ipiet's Blogger Template