"He's very persistent," Lautner said. "He gets frustrated too because he gets so close to getting what he wants and once again is told no. He's a little sarcastic in this one a little bit, at moments."
He has some good one-liners," he said. "The film is very tense, very dangerous, very suspenseful, so the comedy I think is important." Lautner made his comments to George Pennacchio of KABC Television, OnTheRedCarpet.com's parent company.
The Twilight Saga films are based on the books by Stephenie Meyer. The series sees Cullen and Black battle for the affections of the mortal Bella, played by Kristen Stewart, who says her character is "awkward" but that her personality helps her show that her love for Cullen is genuine and by choice.
Pattinson jokingly compared the showdowns between Cullen and Black to being in a nightclub. Lautner said the two ruined several takes because they "couldn't keep a straight face" during their confrontations, saying: "The most challenging thing about filming this movie is having to hate Edward, because Rob is such a nice guy."
The films' studio, Summit Entertainment, had recently announced Breaking Dawn, the fourth book in Stephenie Meyer's series of novels, will be split into two movies. Breaking Dawn's first part is set to be released on November 18, 2011.
"I'm filming Abduction in three weeks so I'll start that, then I'll do the two Breaking Dawns and then after that I'll do Stretch Armstrong," Lautner said.
Abductionis set for release in 2011 and stars Sigourney Weaver of Alien and Avatar fame. Lautner, 18, plays a man set out to discover the truth about his life after finding his baby photo on a missing persons website. Stretch Armstrong, a 2012 film, is set to be made based on the line of Hasbro toys.
source
~Robstenfan
The Twilight Saga films are based on the books by Stephenie Meyer. The series sees Cullen and Black battle for the affections of the mortal Bella, played by Kristen Stewart, who says her character is "awkward" but that her personality helps her show that her love for Cullen is genuine and by choice.
Pattinson jokingly compared the showdowns between Cullen and Black to being in a nightclub. Lautner said the two ruined several takes because they "couldn't keep a straight face" during their confrontations, saying: "The most challenging thing about filming this movie is having to hate Edward, because Rob is such a nice guy."
The films' studio, Summit Entertainment, had recently announced Breaking Dawn, the fourth book in Stephenie Meyer's series of novels, will be split into two movies. Breaking Dawn's first part is set to be released on November 18, 2011.
"I'm filming Abduction in three weeks so I'll start that, then I'll do the two Breaking Dawns and then after that I'll do Stretch Armstrong," Lautner said.
Abductionis set for release in 2011 and stars Sigourney Weaver of Alien and Avatar fame. Lautner, 18, plays a man set out to discover the truth about his life after finding his baby photo on a missing persons website. Stretch Armstrong, a 2012 film, is set to be made based on the line of Hasbro toys.
source
~Robstenfan
0 comments:
Post a Comment