Friday, August 20, 2010

DRAMATIC MOVIE MAKEOVERS

How far will the stars go to land a role? From Bridget Jones to Jacob Black, see their most dramatic movie makeovers here!

TAYLOR LAUTNER

Temperatures soared when Twilight teen Taylor Lautner packed on pounds of pure muscle to reprise the role of seriously hot werewolf Jacob Black in the Saga's Eclipse movie. At the tender age of 18, Taylor's enviable abs drew sighs of jealousy from even the most seasoned A-listers, with Robert Pattinson admitting: 'It was incredibly annoying when I saw Taylor's transformation. I realised just having a pre-pubescent girl's body wasn't going to work for me any more. In fact I saw him and thought "Jesus, I'm going to get fired".' But lovely Mr Lautner has revealed it was rather hard work getting in such good shape. 'I was in the gym five days a week, two hours a day. At one point, I was going seven days straight,' he said. 'I had to shove as much food in my body as possible to pack on calories.' Well Taylor, we reckon it was worth the effort.

KRISTEN STEWART

K-Stew is that you? Kristen Stewart had a tomboy makeover earlier this year, to morph into teen rocker Joan Jett for indie flick the Runaways. Gone were the lovely long locks, and in their place an unflattering jet black crop. We can’t say we loved the look. Give us Bella’s brunette tresses any day! 


Source for rest
xoxo
Carrie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Twilight Ninjas Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Pop Template designed by Ipiet's Blogger Template