

"Just seeing everyone again," she said. "We've been making these [movies] for a couple of years now, and this year seems to have gone by really fast."
Aside from the press campaigns surrounding "Eclipse," Reed said she and her co-stars haven't seen each other as frequently as in recent years, given their suddenly in-demand status. "We've all gone off and had other jobs," she explained, adding that it is very different from a couple of years ago after the first film was released. "I found after the first 'Twilight' movie, we were all sitting around L.A., going 'Hey, aren't we supposed to work a lot? Isn't this supposed to open doors?' We've spent a lot of time together [in the past], and in this past year, I haven't really seen anybody."
Reed said she's most excited to be reunited with her "family" again.
"Just going back to being with the family, because we love each other a lot, and I think we're sad this is coming to an end," she said.
source
~Robstenfan
0 comments:
Post a Comment