Wednesday, August 18, 2010

'Vampires Suck' Star Chris Riggi Takes On Jacob As Our Hump Day Hottie

Besides the fact that he's basically twinsies with Taylor Lautner, Chris Riggi will certainly leave "Twilight" fans and non-"Twilight" fans in stitches as the antithesis of the Jacob Black character, Jacob White, in this week's big release "Vampires Suck." We love a guy who can make us laugh (and who looks good without a shirt on), so Chris has the honor of being this week's Hump Day Hottie.
Press play on the video below to see more of Chris, and then keep reading for more details about him!


Vital Stats: The 24-year-old is a born-and-bred New Yorker, who will turn 25 this September. What better way to kick off another quarter of life than by being this week's Hump Day Hottie?

"I'm a hot guy? Sweet! That’s a little weird to hear, but that’s cool. I'm a hot guy," he told Hollywood Crush when he was given the award. "Well, hot guy is interesting… it's weird for an actor or guy to be on the hot list. It’s a compliment. Yeah, thank you."
Where you might have already seen him: He's done a number of TV shows including "Lipstick Jungle," "Human Giant" and of course he played the Rufus and Lily's long lost son, Scott, on "Gossip Girl" last season.
Why you should take notice of him now: He plays the werewolf in the new LOL flick, "Vampires Suck." Plus, we have to say that Jacob White's body is as impressive as Jacob Black's. And, Chris admits that is one of the many reasons to see the film, which also stars Jenn Proske as Becca (aka Bella) and Matt Lantner as Edward Sullen (aka Edward Cullen).
"We got vampires. We got werewolves," Chris explained of the movies appeal. "What I'm excited for them to see is the wolf pack dance. Our werewolves' jeans are a bit tighter and higher. I'm Jacob White… It's my take on the character and mimicking him... so yeah a lot of mimicking." Uh, what did he have to mimic? "The body! The body! I was in pretty good shape when I first met with the directors. You need to, for this role, look this way, that good. That was the number one."
What's next for Chris? "Well I got three indies in the works right now," he teased. "When I hear more about it, I'll definitely tell you. They're three amazing projects. They're in the works right now."
Unfortunately, Chris wouldn’t weigh out a sequel to "Vampires Suck" (there are after all more "Twilight" flicks to be parodied): "They talked about it. If this movie does well, we'll do another one. I'm down. I mean if I get to chase more cats that’s all I want really."
source
~Robstenfan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Twilight Ninjas Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Pop Template designed by Ipiet's Blogger Template