Thursday, October 20, 2011

Ashley For Allure Facebook So Far

Yesterday at 8:09am
Hi, everyone! This is Ashley Greene. I’m on the cover of Allure’s November issue, which is available on the iPad now and on newsstands next week. I’m taking over this page until Friday, so keep checking back for tons of updates! So, what do you want to know about me? Post your Qs in the tab on the left by noon tomorrow and check back Friday for my answers. While we’re at it, let’s turn this into a giveaway. The five fans whose questions I answer will each score $200 worth of Mark hair, makeup, and skin care. (I’m a spokeswoman for Mark.) Ask away!

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Click here for full rules: [http://bit.ly/pEnE7h] This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.



Yesterday at 11:00am
Guest editor Ashley Greene: Allure asked me to share some of my favorite red-carpet moments with you. I loved this first one from the New Moon premiere in LA. And stay tuned…I’ll keep adding more pics to the album!


Yesterday at 10:58am
At the New Moon premiere in Los Angeles, November 2009

“I had a whole different outfit picked out, but a few hours before the premiere, I tried on this Prabal Gurung dress and I knew it was the one! I loved the bold red color and draping at the shoulders. The silhouette was simple, but there was something so glamorous about this dress.” - Ashley Greene



21 hours ago
Guest editor Ashley Greene: Want to see what it was like behind the scenes at my cover shoot in Los Angeles? Check out these pics!http://bit.ly/pljOio

3 hours ago
Guest editor Ashley Greene: Good morning! How’s everyone doing today? So, Breaking Dawn comes out November 18, and I think you’re going to love it! Check out this pic from the movie and tell me, are you excited for the film? 

PS: You can still ask me questions until noon! Just click on the Win Mark Products tab on the left, and you could win $200 worth of Mark hair, makeup, and skin care!

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Click here for full rules: http://bit.ly/pEnE7hThis promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.


12 minutes ago
Guest editor Ashley Greene: I had such an amazing time on the set of my Allure photo shoot. Serge Normant did my hair and I loved the natural, beachy feeling of the style. Take a look at this video to see what it was like behind the scenes: http://bit.ly/rdpZb8
AllureFB
xoxo
Carrie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Twilight Ninjas Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Pop Template designed by Ipiet's Blogger Template