Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Ashley Greene Covers BlackBlook Magazine (November 2011)

Ashley Greene says her brother is terrified of being seen with her – in case he mistakenly gets romantically linked with her. The ‘Twilight’ beauty says that since her split with Joe Jonas, virtually every man she is seen with gets called a new love interest. “I’m not an actress – I’m a professional dater! I’m dating everyone!” she laughed. “My brother won’t even walk outside a restaurant with me. He’s like, ‘I do not want to be romantically linked to you’.” She clarifies: “I’m not dating anyone.” Greene, who insists in her BlackBook magazine interview that she is “not perfect, I have flaws“, also talked about growing up with a Marine as a dad – and her huge list of injuries as a sporty kid.
via 247greene
xoxo
Carrie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Twilight Ninjas Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Pop Template designed by Ipiet's Blogger Template