Thursday, October 20, 2011

More From Ashley For Allure Facebook

8 hours ago
Guest editor Ashley Greene: I just added a few more of my favorite red-carpet looks to my album. Which one is your favorite?

At the Eclipse premiere in London, July 2010

“I wanted to wear something fun but glamorous, and this L’Wren Scott was the perfect mix of sparkle and chic. I love that L’Wren makes dresses that women with a few curves can wear.”
At a Ferragamo fashion show in New York City, June 2011

“I felt like we were channeling old Hollywood here. From the hair to the dress to the shoes, this is one of my all-time favorites. The Ferragamo dress is beautiful on its own, but their accessories really completed the look.”
At the Costume Institute Ball at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City, May 2011

“This was my first Met ball, and I absolutely loved this blush-colored Donna Karan gown. I felt like a princess. Donna made this dress specifically for me. My stylist came up with the idea of adding extra volume onto the train the day before the event because the Met ball is the one place you can go all out!”
At the 2010 Young Hollywood Awards, May 2010

“I loved this Antonio Berardi dress because it was alluring without showing too much skin. I was winning Style Icon of the Year that night, so there was a lot of pressure riding on the dress!”

AllureFB
xoxo
Carrie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Twilight Ninjas Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Pop Template designed by Ipiet's Blogger Template