Friday, November 11, 2011

Where I Go: Ashley Greene

To get away from it all, I go to … Turks and Caicos. It has become one of my favorite vacation destinations. It’s relaxing and fun, with beautiful beaches and fantastic restaurants.
My favorite way to travel there is … JetBlue.
My favorite place to stay is … Gansevoort Turks and Caicos. I stayed there the first time I traveled to the Turks for a photo shoot. The hotel is so beautiful and luxurious that it has become my go-to destination.
My ideal travel companions are … Nothing beats a great vacation with the people I love most. Last trip, I brought along my mom, dad, and best friend.
When I’m in the mood for room service, my favorite order is … Caesar salad with grilled chicken. And a margarita on the rocks.
To stay in shape, my on-the-go fitness regime is … When I’m on vacation, I want to do nothing but relax! I find that activities like Jet Skiing, paddle boarding, and snorkeling are enough.
My suitcase must absolutely contain … Mark’s Gloss Gorgeous lip stains, [which] come in travel-friendly sizes so you can pop them in your purse for an on-the-go beauty pick-me-up. I’m also extremely diligent about protecting my skin, so sunblock is a beach-vacation must. Oh, and an oversize hat is a two-in-one—it’s glamorous and protects your face from the sun.
When it comes to luggage … I travel a lot for work, [so] I pretty much have packing down to a science. It’s a hidden talent of mine.
My favorite travel pastimes are … I travel with an iPad so I can read scripts, books, play Angry Birds on the plane …
Upon departing, I am most happy to … just unplug for a few days. My life has been nonstop over the past couple years, which I’m incredibly grateful for, but at the same time it’s nice to forget about work and spend some quality time with my loved ones in a beautiful paradise.

--vanityfair.com

~Robstenfan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Twilight Ninjas Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Pop Template designed by Ipiet's Blogger Template