Wednesday, January 11, 2012

25 Highest-Grossing Movies of 2011


19. 'Rango' (Paramount)

Paramount Pictures
$123.2 Mil
Best Quote
Rango (Johnny Depp): “Reptiles gotta stick together, brother.”
Buford (Blake Clark): “I’m an amphibian.”
Rango: “Ain’t no shame in that.”

14. 'X-Men: First Class' (20th Century Fox)

20th Century Fox
$146.4 Mil
Best Quote
Professor Charles Xavier (James McAvoy): “Listen to me very carefully, my friend: killing Shaw will not bring you peace.”
Erik Lehnsherr (Michael Fassbender): “Peace was never an option.”

11. 'The Help' (Buena Vista)

Walt Disney Pictures
$169.4 Mil
Best Quote
Aibileen Clark (Viola Davis): “God says we need to love our enemies. It hard to do. But it can start by telling the truth. No one had ever asked me what it feel like to be me. Once I told the truth about that, I felt free. And I got to thinking about all the people I know. And the things I seen and done. My boy Treelore always said we gonna have a writer in the family one day. I guess it’s gonna be me.”

3. 'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1' (Summit Ent.)

Summit Entertainment
$271.9 Mil
Best Quote
Edward Cullen (Robert Pattinson): “I’ll meet you at the altar.”
Bella Swan (Kristen Stewart): “I’ll be the one in white.”

1. 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2' (Warner Bros.)

Warner Bros.
$381 Mil
Best Quote
Harry Potter (Daniel Radcliffe): “He knows if we find them, and destroy all the horcruxes we’ll be able to kill him. I reckon he’ll stop at nothing to make sure we don’t find the rest. There’s more, one of them is at Hogwarts.”

Extra for the rest
xoxo
Carrie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Twilight Ninjas Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Pop Template designed by Ipiet's Blogger Template