Monday, January 9, 2012

Dakota Fanning Covers 'Elle UK' February 2012

Dakota Fanning strikes a pose on the cover of Elle UK’s February issue.
Dakota Fanning Covers 'Elle UK' February 2012Here’s what the 17-year-old actress had to share with the fashion mag (via StyleBistro):
On fame: “I just want to be an actress. I don’t really do anything attention-grabbing. Famous just sounds so pretentious. Who am I to call myself that word?”
On having a certain look in Hollywood: “People are always talking about this person who looks great and that person who doesn’t. It’s there, if you let it in. I let it in to an extent. I just don’t let it affect the choices I make.”
On younger sister Elle, 13: “She is incredibly free-spirited and totally wears her heart on her sleeve, you know exactly what she is thinking by taking one look at her. She’s just incredibly … I don’t know, I wish I could be more like her sometimes.”

--justjared.buzznet.com

~Robstenfan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Twilight Ninjas Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Pop Template designed by Ipiet's Blogger Template