Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The Twilight cast threw their own wrap party

Anna Kendrick claims the cast of Twilight had to throw their own wrap party after the first film.
The 26-year-old beauty plays the role of Jessica Stanley in the vampire movie series and she admits the success of the first film in 2008 was an "accident", so much so that no official bash to celebrate its production was held.
Twilight cast threw own wrap party (Source: Reuters)"People say, 'But you must have known it was a big deal,' but no, we didn't.
"We even threw our own wrap party after the first movie. Emails were exchanged between us saying, 'Hey, do you want to hang out? Do you think we should have a little wrap party thing?'
"It was not like being on a big movie; the success of the first film was an accident. I don't really think something like that would happen by accident again."
The 50/50 actress is sad the franchise - which stars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart in the lead roles - is coming to an end but know she will see the fellow stars of the film again in the future.
"It's weird that it won't be there any more. It is constantly in the back of my head when I'm scheduling my year.
"It doesn't feel like it is over because I talk about it a lot, and I know people will ask me about the fifth Twilight film later this year even though I'm not in it. And I know I'll see everyone again."
--tvnz.co.nz

~Robstenfan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Twilight Ninjas Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Pop Template designed by Ipiet's Blogger Template