Sunday, February 12, 2012

A Fan Guide For Re-creating Bella Swan's Room


I have been absolutely obsessed with Bella's room since the moment I saw it. I love the simplicity and how all of the different colors just seem to work. I wanted to re-create Bella's look for my room because it's the best way to show your love for Twilight without being obvious. I'm making this blog post to show everyone how I re-created Bella's room. I wish I would have had a guide when I started on my room, but after hours on internet research, I can now provide other fans with one.

Bella's room is not hard to re-create at all, you just have to be creative.


 Read the full post littlefloweroflife

~Robstenfan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Twilight Ninjas Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Pop Template designed by Ipiet's Blogger Template