Thursday, February 9, 2012

Kristen Stewart compares Snow White and Twilight


Kristen Stewart shot to superstardom thanks to being cast in the role as Bella Swan in the Twilight franchise and that fame has given her the opportunity to work on some great films. One such film is Snow White and the Huntsman and Kristen has been talking about both movies and comparing certain aspects of the films.
Stewart explained, “I guess the only actual comparison, or I guess that a million could be drawn, but the one thing that sticks out in my mind is that they really are both in different ways matriarchs, very strong matriarchs that need to find that position. You see the whole process, but they’re so different. Them both being icons, Snow White, I didn’t grow up on fairy tales. I know everyone says that the reason that this thing is so cool is that we’ve all grown up with these stories and it’s a retelling. I’m like, ‘Nah, not really. I didn’t.’”
 
She added, “I also didn’t grow up with Twilight. So, for me these things are sort of being put on these characters. Right as I think, ‘Wow, this is important,’ everyone goes, ‘That’s important.’ It’s like, ‘Okay, cool.’ So, I’ve gotten really lucky. I didn’t know going into either of these things necessarily, or I mean, I know Snow White obviously more so than Twilight was expected to be important to people because they know it.” You can see Kristen Stewart in Snow White and the Huntsmanwhen it is released on June 1, while the final Twilight movie is released on November 16.

fansshare
xoxo
Carrie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Twilight Ninjas Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Pop Template designed by Ipiet's Blogger Template