Friday, March 23, 2012

'Breaking Dawn - Part 2' Trailer Teases 'Beautiful' Vampire Bella


Kristen Stewart's red eyes left one fan 'speechless' at the midnight premiere of 'The Hunger Games' in NYC.

NEW YORK — At midnight Friday (March 23), fans had two things to be excited for: the premiere of "The Hunger Games" and the trailer for "Breaking Dawn - Part 2." The full trailer made its debut ahead of "Hunger Games" and, in it, not too many big, action-packed reveals are made, but one thing's for sure: Bella is in full vampire mode.
"I think the 'Twilight' trailer was really interesting," Esther Portyansky told MTV News at a screening in New York City. "Usually trailers are more about the plot, but I think the people that are gonna watch know what happens in the last one so it was more character shots and getting people's attentions. Vampire Bella was very beautiful. I liked the red eyes."
The film has amped up Twilighters' excitement for the November release. "I was so happy. I am so excited," Elana Lerner said. "I saw the first part of 'Breaking Dawn' at 12, and I will do the second one again. It looks awesome. That last part of the trailer, where she looks like she's about to pounce on that animal, was nice."
Joanna Cruz added, "I'm speechless. I really don't know what to say about that. It was so quick. It didn't even give what was going to go on in the movie, all we saw was the red eyes."
That tease was enough to whet Stephen Carrasco's appetite. "It looks cool. I didn't read any of the books, but I saw the films and I'm excited to see it," he said. "It looks good. Those contacts are awesome — work the red-eye thing."
With more trailers expected to drop before the premiere later this year, Carrasco wants to see "more killing," and Portyansky agreed that she'd love to see more action. "The next 'Twilight' trailer, I think I'd like to see part of the showdown among the vampire coalitions, 'cause as much as the character shots are really good, I'm definitely looking forward to the action."
Directed by Bill Condon, the final movie in the "Twilight" franchise will hit theaters on November 16. A teaser for the trailer hit the net earlier this week.
Did you see the "Breaking Dawn - Part 2" trailer? What did you think? Leave your comment below!
Check out everything we've got on "Breaking Dawn - Part 2."

MTV
xoxo
Carrie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Twilight Ninjas Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Pop Template designed by Ipiet's Blogger Template