Sunday, November 4, 2012

Ashley Greene Covers 'British GQ' December 2012



On dating camera-shy guys: “When I’m dating a guy and he says, ‘I don’t want press,’ and then says, ‘Let’s go to Katana for dinner’ – I’m like, ‘Really? You don’t want to just walk down the street to some dive? You don’t want to get photographed but you want to go to a place where you know there’s paparazzi?”
On not being able to go out: “Dating is a hard, hard thing when you have this job. Sometimes I wish I could just go back to Florida and, like, date my home-town boyfriend. It’s really frustrating whenever I can’t go and do something because I know it’s going to be on the internet.”
On new boyfriend rumors: “Like if I go to a friend’s house, they’ll be, ‘She’s dating him!’ It’s like, ‘Oh, am I dating my brother now? Is that what’s happening?’ Or when they write that I was with a ‘mystery man,’ and I’m like, ‘He’s gay, by the way, so it is a mystery!’”

via JJ
xoxo
Carrie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Twilight Ninjas Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Pop Template designed by Ipiet's Blogger Template