Friday, October 23, 2009

KStew, Seventeen!

Kristen Stewart
Don't hate her for getting to hang out with Rob Pattinson! Kristen is actually the kind of loyal friend you'd want in your corner.
By Jessica Press


You know how ehn you watch Twilight (for the first or the 18 millionth time), you feel an instant connection to Bella? Her decision to be with Edward seems crazy-he could take her life in just one moment of weakness!--but you root for it to happen with all your heart anyway. You feel Bella's passion and her defiance as if you're going through every agonizing emotion with her. And just like Bella, Kristen Stewart has a quiet confidence that makes her supremely cool. But in TV interviews or during award speeces, she seems tortured by not being able to get her feelings across and mortified to be the center of attention. The truth is that she is a little shy and she's more interested in being an actress than she is in being a celebrity. But she is also grateful to be a part of the Twilight saga and has worked hard to get every detail of Bella's personality perfect on screen. She opened up to Seventeen about the closeness she feels to her Twilight alter-ego, why Rob had to be her Edward, and how she keeps her sanity in the madness.

17: Let's start at the beginning-what was your audition for Twilight like?
Kristen Stewart: Everyone was telling me that there was this big vampire movie thing, and that's usually not what I'm into. But then I read Twilight and I realized I didn't have a choice-I found myself fighting for the role. Usually auditions are quick- you have like a minute to read some scenes, and then it's over. But my audition was four hours!

17: What made you want it so much?
KS: I love how honest and self-assured Bella is. And I like Edward and Bella together. They love each other very much, but they're also constantly at odds. They don't agree with each other about anything-besides the fact that they want to be together.

17: Are you as passionate about love as Bella is?
KS: I hope to be! I want to be as in touch with what I actually want, and be able to trust that. Bella is willing to give her soul to Edward, to live in eternity-but then she has weird moral issues with marriage? She's a total freak! But she's okay with it. And I'm definitely like that.

17: Were you troubled by her dependence on a guy for her own happiness in New Moon?
KS: I could totally relate to that. There's nothing to be ashamed of. It takes a strong person to completely give yourself to someone else.

17: What was it like working with Rob?
KS: He's sort of impatient, and that's something I admire. He gets very frustrated with himself, but he shouldn't-you have to be bold, and he's like that. He's daring.

17: When you first auditioned with him, did you guys just instantly click?
KS: To be honest, it wasn't even a great audition! Everyone was nervous and weird. But that was what was right about it. We were just very natural and real together. It was instinctual-it was like he was the only choice, and there was no one else.

17: You guys obviously have the best on-screen chemistry ever. Where does that come from?
KS: We work well together because we both put ourselves out there and we don't shoot each other down. He plays a really complex character, and he's never lazy about it.

17: Did you have any idea Twilight would become such a crazy phenomenon?
KS: I'm used to doing really tiny movies. But then it turned into a big deal. I mean, I know how obsessed the fans are-they love it, but we love it just as much!

17: What's the biggest lesson Bella has taught you?
KS: You don't need to give reasons for the things you do-you just have to do what you want. And sometimes the thing that seems messed up to everyone else is what's right for you. You have to do it and not be ashamed of it.

NIKKI CONFESES!
Kristen and costar Nikki Reed developed a super-close friendship on set. Here, Nikki spills the cutest BFF secrets. Aw!

THEY GOT OFF TO A ROUGH START!
     Nikki: "Kristen is so reserved, the first time I met her, I thought she didn't like me-she just said, 'Hey,' and walked away! When I mentioned this to her later, she was like: 'Dude, I was just so shy because I really like Thirteen [Nikki's first starring role]!"

THEY BONDED OVER MUSIC!
   Nikki: "Kristen grew up with good old rock music, but I grew up listening to hip-hop and rap. But I think we've both converted each other. We have a ton of fun, like when I put on some ODB or Biggie, we love to dance around."

THEY STAY UP WATCHING MOVIES!
    Nikki: "We are major fans of animated movies. We can watch The Lion King or FernGully or The Fox and the Hound every night!"

**So there you have it folks. The Kristen interview with Seventeen magazine. Because I don't have a scanner at the hotel I am at, I resorted to TYPING this out!! Thank god I am a fast typer!! The pics and scans will come soon, but I wanted to get this goodness up!! Coming up next is Rob and Taylor!!**

SOURCE: Seventeen Magazine and my fingers for typing this!

xoxo.
Rachel.                 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Twilight Ninjas Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Pop Template designed by Ipiet's Blogger Template