Friday, February 17, 2012

MTV: 'SWATH' Behind The Scenes: One Fan's Epic Day On Set

Lynsey Jacob, 26, of New York City, won a behind-the-scenes set visit to the upcoming fairy tale thriller "Snow White and the Huntsman," starring Kristen Stewart, Charlize Theron and Chris Hemsworth. These are her stories:
I want to begin this post by saying that I still can’t believe I won the "Snow White and the Huntsman" Facebook sweepstakes…and the trip is over! So many people have told me how lucky I am (which I won’t deny in this case), but the only other thing I’ve ever won by chance was a laundry basket at my high school’s after-prom. So in the words of Kristen Stewart, this was a BFD.

Read the full article at hollywoodcrush.mtv.com

~Robstenfan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Twilight Ninjas Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Pop Template designed by Ipiet's Blogger Template