Kellan Lutz says he gets a lot more face time in 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse'
You gotta hand it to Kellan Lutz - he gets it when it comes to the Twilight saga. In a recentinterview, Lutz was asked to describe hisTwilight character in three words, and the three he came up with were "lovable teddy bear" (incidentally, the same he ascribed to his own personal character).
When it comes to his role, Emmett Cullen, nothing could be truer than those three words.
So, to hear Lutz talk about how that characteristic transpires into The Twilight Saga: Eclipse might be a bit encouraging to those who fear an Eclipse that walks too far onto the dark edge.
I actually have great scenes with Kristen [Stewart], and it’s really fun making her laugh, because that’s what my character does. I make her laugh when I’m not supposed to, and we end up having to reshoot the scene.
If the scene mirrors any of the following catch-phrases issued by Emmett in Stephenie Meyer'sEclipse, fans are in for a fun little trip with Emmett Cullen into the next film.
- I’m really glad Edward didn’t kill you. Everything’s so much more fun with you around.
- Fall down again, Bella?
- I’ll try not to break anything.
Hopefully, Lutz will also get his shot at bringing the big teddy bear to life in The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn, as the character not only has an [spoiler] epic arm wrestling match with the newborn Bella, but he gets to issue zingers like these:
- Nice to have toddlers guarding the fort.
- You’re monopolizing the bride. Let me dance with my little sister. This could be my last chance to make her blush.
- Aw, what a waste. And here you’re probably the one person who could take him – since he can’t get in your head to cheat – and you had a perfect excuse, too. I’ve been dying to see how he’d do without that advantage.
- Bout time somebody scored around here.
- Hard to feel confident when you’re surrounded by horse-sized wolves.
Source
xoxo
Carrie
0 comments:
Post a Comment