"The scene where I was crying with Akalitus came out of me just being emotionally exhausted," Facinelli said. "It wasn't written that I was crying and all of a sudden in the middle of the scene I broke down and started crying. It felt right for the scene. I did takes that I wasn't crying in but they felt like because there was all this heavy emotions going on that it really worked for the scene. I think it was just me getting off an airplane having three hours of sleep and just being that vulnerable that it hit me that hard. I enjoyed doing both projects at the same time."
Ah, how cute? Isn't that the term you ladies would most likely use?
1 comments:
Anything Carlisle (or Peter) does is alright with me! I love all the characters in the movies but it all comes back to Carlisle!
Post a Comment