Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Popsugar Sundance picks

Movies at Sundance Popsugar is most looking forward to seeing.  I don't think there is one person not looking forward to seeing The Runaways.
10 Sundance Movies I'm Excited About In just a few days I'll be bundling up to take on the elements and as many movies as I can handle when I head to the Sundance Film Festival. There are far too many to fit into such a short period of time, but here's a sneak peek at the films that are at the very top of my list — and be sure to stay tuned for all of my live updates throughout the festival!


The Runaways

They may not have had many scenes together inNew Moon, but Dakota Fanning and Kristen Stewart team up for a second time in The Runaways. Whether or not the film is a hit, these ladies will definitely get people to the theater — but I'm more interested in seeing whether or not they can actually hack it as rockers.  
Source
xoxo
Carrie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Twilight Ninjas Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Pop Template designed by Ipiet's Blogger Template