Opening this Friday, in limited release, is The Yellow Handkerchief and it stars Kristen Stewart
, William Hurt, Maria Bello and Eddie Redmayne. The film is about three strangers who take a road trip through post Katrina Louisiana. Along the way, they learn about one another and why they agreed to take a ride with a complete stranger.
To help promote the film, I recently got to participate in a roundtable interview with Kristen Stewart and Eddie Redmayne
. Since I also did a TV interview with the two of them (I’ll be posting it Wednesday), I only transcribed what Stewart said. But if you’d like to hear what Stewart and Redmayne had to say, after the jump you can listen to the audio.
During the interview, Stewart talked about the roles she’s being offered, how she chooses what part she takes, The Runaways, Breaking Dawn, and a lot more:
–
Finally, here’s a link to some movie clips from The Yellow Handkerchief and here’s a link to a bunch of images. Here’s what Stewart had to say:HERE!
0 comments:
Post a Comment