Monday, February 22, 2010

Taylor needs work!

I was worried there for a bit. A whole day or two without a story on Taylor Lautner!? How could that be? He’s just so dreamy and all. Go Team Jacob!
OK, jokes aside, what is it about this kid that makes studios and casting agents think he’s the next big shit? Not striking him (I’ve said a number of times I like the kid and he’s earned his position right now – like it or lump it), but he’s over-doing it. Some of these projects he’s attached to I get (Max Steel) and others are big "What the fucks" (Stretch Armstrong). Yes, it’s wise to strike while the iron is hot. But if he doesn’t take a chill pill, he’ll end up being the next Jude Law. Remember how over-exposed he was back in 2004?
That doesn’t stop the news from a coming towards the shirt-less wolf-boy wonder. First the trades report Abduction, the "teenage Bourne" as it’s described, has been purchased by Lionsgates. This after a week’s worth of bidding amongst studios.
Meanwhile, "TOLDJA" says he will no longer headline Northern Lights, the "teenage Top-Gun" he’d been attached to. And what else, he’s been offered another 5 movies with two set to film this April. I guess food and sleep aren’t requirements with those abs.
source
~Robstenfan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Twilight Ninjas Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Pop Template designed by Ipiet's Blogger Template