Friday, March 12, 2010

Peter at Millcreek Mall in Pennsylvania

fanpicpfach
Trisha sent me this photo of Peter Facinelli from his appearance at Millcreek Mall in Erie, Pennsylvania.
Here is some information on Peter’s visit from local news WICU12.
His name is Peter Facinelli.  But to the fans of the blockbuster smash hit “Twilight” and “New Moon,” he’s Dr. Carlisle Cullen.
And on Sunday, he received a warm welcome after paying a visit to thousands of fans, at the Millcreek Mall.
“Erie sounded like a great place for a vampire, being that it’s Erie and all,” said Facinelli.  “There’s a nice crowd here,and I’m excited that they’re here to support me, and the Alex’s Lemonade Foundation.”
In order to get a good spot in line, fans arrived extra early.  “Twilight” fan Sara Skitka was the first in line.
“To be first in line, is absolutely amazing,” said Skitka.  “I got this stabbing feeling in my stomach.”
The “Twilight” movies are based off of vampire romance novels by author Stephanie Meyer.  The saga has broken several records.  On the first day “New Moon” was released it broke box office sales, with a single day domestic gross of over $27 million dollars. As it continues to grow in popularity, Facinelli’s visit leaves many star-struck.
Worldwide, “New Moon” has raised a total of over $700 million dollars.  With this type of support, Facinelli tells us how it feels to draw this size of crowd.
“I’m always humbled by the amount of fans that these events draw,”  said Facinelli.  “The fans of these books and movies have been phenomenal.  And I’m excited to be part of it.”
source
~Robstenfan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love him sooo much i actually went there and had a pic with him

Anonymous said...

I love him, I got a pic with him. For the first time, its actually great to live in Erie!

Post a Comment

 

Twilight Ninjas Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Pop Template designed by Ipiet's Blogger Template