Sunday, April 4, 2010

BooBoo Richmond Center Meet&Greet


Compilation post of the day's events.  People not cool to attack others, violence is never the answer.

All from TeamBoobooSeth:

Fan pictures:

Richmond Center Incident

Lisa here :) I will explain to you in detail what I know of the incident.

Okay so first I was lining up again with my friends, and Booboo was taking pictures with his fan. Then all of a sudden a teenage guy runs up to him, punches Booboo in the face, then runs away, towards the parking lot. The next thing I see is Booboo running after that guy, followed by Mr. Stewart and Sam (one of the workers at the signing). I followed them to the parking lot. When I get there, I see Mr. Stewart on top of the guy who punched Booboo, and Booboo walking around angrily, and waving his arms around talking to people around him. I walked closer and I saw the red spot on his cheek, so I offered him a band aid.

Picture of his face after the punch (credit to Stella Tse):
I heard the guy's friends saying "oh my god, are you serious?" and "this is ridiculous" Then 3 security officers came and dealt with the guy who punched Booboo. More people came to see what happened. Then one of the security officer told us to leave, so I left and went back to the tables where Booboo was signing. A few minutes later Booboo came back with Mr. Stewart and walked away to the Security office to explain things. Then I overheard Sam talking to two other workers that were there. He said that the guy punched Booboo then Booboo told his dad that guy punched him and Mr. Stewart told Booboo to "run after him". A few more minutes later Booboo came back gave us hugs, and told us he was fine.

For those of you who don't know why this happened. The guy punched Booboo because he didn't like Twilight.

And That's it. I talked to Booboo and Mrs. Stewart and they both said Booboo will come back to Vancouver.

Source, source, source for more pics
xoxo
Carrie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Twilight Ninjas Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Pop Template designed by Ipiet's Blogger Template