Monday, April 5, 2010

To our followers

Ok guys this is super random and nothing to do with Twilight news, but I feel it must be said:
This is a blog run by Rachel, Robstenfan and I.  We spend our spare time updating so that you can have a nice place to come and get all the information/news about all things Twilight and Twilight related.  We don't make money on it, we do it because we love to do it.  If we weren't passionate about it, we wouldn't do it.  I know that the three of us are appreciative of you guys and hope you keep coming back because you like the work we do.  But recently I have been noticing some changes in the readers.  I want to start out by saying since this is a blog, you get a little bit of our personal viewpoints on the posts.  Opinions are what makes us all different thinkers.  Everyone is welcome to their own thoughts and ideas, I would never want anyone to change their opinion because it wasn't the same as mine.  Recently we have been getting some comments that I am not too fond of.  As i just said, everyone is welcome to their own opinion, but please keep the comments to a nice tone.  We love hearing what you have to say just don't be mean and bash others.  I am putting this out there because I don't appreciate being told what I think is wrong and I don't think any of you do either.  These are my opinions and no one else's, Im not sorry that I have a mind of my own and none of you should either.  I don't apologize for writing what I do on the posts.  Because we at TwilightNinjas believe this way about free thinking is the only reason the comments have been published and not deleted.  But from now on if you make a comment and it is rude or puts down other's opinions, it will not be put through.  Thank you for your continued support of this blog and for reading through my little rant.
xoxo
Carrie

1 comments:

Charlotte on April 5, 2010 at 9:05 AM said...

well said!

Post a Comment

 

Twilight Ninjas Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Pop Template designed by Ipiet's Blogger Template