Sunday, August 29, 2010

Anna Kendrick wanted rude iPod

Anna Kendrick wanted to have her iPod engraved with a rude word, but decided not to because she was worried about offending people.Anna Kendrick wanted to have her iPod engraved with a rude word, but decided not to because she was worried about offending people.
The 25-year-old actress shot to fame playing an overzealous college graduate in Up In The Air. The role, which won Anna an Academy Award nomination for best supporting actress, saw the star portraying a ruthless businesswoman who is willing to do whatever it takes to get ahead.
Anna insists she is far more considerate in real life, saying she even gave up on her dream of having her MP3 player engraved with a naughty word because she didn’t want to upset whoever engraved it.
“I wanted to have my red iPod Nano personalised with a rude word but I was afraid it would offend whoever had to do the engraving,” she told Us Weekly magazine. “I also have the old iPhone. I don’t wait in line for technology.”
source
~Robstenfan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Twilight Ninjas Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Pop Template designed by Ipiet's Blogger Template