Sunday, December 5, 2010

January 2011 Cosmo

Ashley is featured on the cover and has a new photoshoot in it.  Plus Rob, Taylor, Kristen and Elizabeth find their way onto a page.







Her star continues to rise and Ashley Greene looks mighty fine in the January issue of Cosmopolitanmagazine.
The “New Moon” babe, who is dating Joe Jonas, explained that she isn’t a huge fan of marriage just yet.
“I’m indifferent about marriage. I think sometimes people get married so they can say they have that person forever, but a ring doesn’t ensure that you’ll stay together.”
Ashley also noted that she’s open to change on the topic.
“Watch, now that I’ve said that I will be the first of my friends to get married!”

TwilightSagaNewashley-greene.com
xoxo
Carrie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Twilight Ninjas Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Pop Template designed by Ipiet's Blogger Template