Rob chatted with the magazine about his role as a sleazy journalist in the upcoming drama "Bel Ami," destroying his "Twilight" image and his childhood crushes. We culled through the feature and pulled our three favorite quotes:
On destroying people's perceptions of him:
"You know, when the whole ['Twilight'] thing dries up and there’s hardly any paparazzi around—I don’t know, in 15 years or something—I like the idea of just one paparazzo coming out and trying to get a picture, and I just beat the sh-- out of him. I mean—out of nowhere—when my picture’s not even worth...and I’ve spent all my money, so you can’t sue me!"
On this musing from "Bel Ami" author Guy de Maupassant: "The essence of life is the smile of round female bottoms, under the shadow of cosmic boredom."
"That is an absolutely true quote. Round female bottoms are very much a miracle."
On his least favorite description of himself:
"I never got the 'brooding' thing. I’ve had about enough of that. [I'd replace it with] Brooded. 'Rob Pattinson looking brooded.' Brooded: It’s, like, after you’ve finished brooding."
Check out the whole interview at Elle.com.
hollywoodcrush
~Robstenfan
0 comments:
Post a Comment