Ashley’s skin glistened brightly — with just the right amount of shine! Her makeup artist tells us how you can match her lovely look!
Matthew gives us the scoop on how to re-create the Twilight star’s makeup, from eyes and lips to face and cheeks:
THE EYES
- ”I prepped Ashley’s skin by applying mark For Goodness Face Antioxidant Skin Moisturizing Lotion SPF 30 all over her face to create a nice, clean canvas.”
- “Using the mark Eye Shadow Brush, I applied I-mark Custom Pick Eye Shadow in Whisper all over her eyelids as a base. I then added mark I-Mark Custom Pick Eye Shadow in Tiki all over the lids and into the creases using the mark Angled Contour Brush.”
- “Next, using the mark Eyeliner Brush, I added I-mark Custom Pick Eye Shadow in Tiki to the outer three-quarters of the lower lash lines. To really highlight Ashley’s eyes, I added mark Touch & Glow Shimmer Cream Cubes All Over Face Palette to the center of her eye lids. Next, to define her eyes, I used mark No Place To Run Longwear Eyeliner in Foxy Brown by pushing the liner into her lash lines from the inside corners, out, going a little heavier on the outside corners. I also smudged mark No Place To Run Longwear Eyeliner in Foxy Brown to her inside lower lashes.”
- “Next, using the mark Eyeliner Brush, I layered I-mark Custom Pick Eye Shadow in Picadilly on top of the eyeliner on her lash lines, smudging it for a deep plum look. To create additional brightness in Ashley’s eyes, I applied I-mark Custom Pick Eye Shadow in Glitterati to the inner corners of her eyes.”
- EXPERT TIP: “I Finished Ashley’s eyes by applying mark Make It Big Mascara in Raven. I applied the mascara by wiggling the wand back and forth at the base of lash to deposit color at the lash roots. Then, I painted the length of the lashes to get a wispy finish with more color at the base. I then wiped the brush off before applying the color to her under eye lashes so it would be very light — this mascara technique gives a glam, young starlet look!”
- “After finishing Ashley’s eyes, to even out her skin, I applied mark Face Xpert Flawless Touch Makeup all over her face using the mark Foundation Brush to blend the color. I applied her makeup in this order so I could clean up her face and make sure it was perfect.”
- “Next I applied mark Good Riddance Hook Up Concealer in Light/Medium under her eyes and around her nose with the mark Concealer Brush. To set Ashley’s skin, I used the mark Powder Brush to apply mark Matte-Nificent Oil-Absorbing Powder in Buff/Natural over the foundation.”
- “To add definition and contouring to Ashley’s face, I used mark Bronze Pro Bronzing Powder all over her cheeks and across her nose as soft flush of color. To add warmth and glow, I used mark Good Glowing Custom Pick Powder Blush in After Glo…”
- “To finish the look, for Ashley’s lips, I used mark Lipclick Full Color Lipstick in Malt, topped with mark Glow Baby Glow Hook Up Lip Gloss in Smooches.”
~Robstenfan
0 comments:
Post a Comment