Friday, April 9, 2010

Kellan Lutz: A Nightmare on Elm Street scores a rating! PG13 or R? New stills!

This movie is def not for me, I jump way to easily and have a hard time just looking at the stills and seeing short clips (can't watch the trailer without having nightmares)  But that is just me who is a total baby about scary things.  Kellan still looks hot in the stills though.

Are you pumped for Samuel Bayer's A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET? How can you not be right? We've been shoving this shite down your throat for weeks now with every little update and people actually seem to be looking forward to this one! I'm not talking about us devoted genre fans... No no. I'm talking about the average joe you pass on the street that probably doesn't even realize this is a remake. Yes, 'those' people. When 'those' people start talking about a flick it's safe to assume it'll do pretty well.

So what's going to be A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET's fate? Sure it's swinging for the fences but will it knock one out of the park? We find out on April 30th! But before that we've got the official rating for the flick to help persuade you! Regardless of those pesky PG-13 rumors it seems A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET has scored an R rating for strong bloody horror violence, disturbing images, terror, and language. Nice! I love nudity as much as the next guy, but when I see a horror flick rated R for mainly violence and terror you bet I'm going to get excited! What says you guys? Does this rating help your excitement for the flick or did you see this coming? Either way it's good news to this guy.

Also it seems some new stills have popped up over at the Heart Attack blog. Now these could possibly just be some new screen grabs from the trailers but they look pretty cool so let's run with it! I've thrown up a few of them below, just click through on any shot to check out the whole batch over at Heart Attack.

A re-imagining of the horror icon Freddy Krueger, a serial-killer who wields a glove with four blades embedded in the fingers and kills people in their dreams, resulting in their real death in reality.

A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET, starring Jackie Earle Haley, Katie Cassidy (below), Kyle Gallner, Kellan Lutz, Rooney Mara, Thomas Dekker, Clancy Brown, Connie Britton, Lia D. Mortensen and Charles E. Tiedje, hits theaters later this month on April 30th! 

Source
xoxo
Carrie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Twilight Ninjas Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Pop Template designed by Ipiet's Blogger Template